quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2008

44

I once had a blog entry, so clever,
But now I’m at the end of my tether.
Because it’s turned crass
And a pain in the ass
So now I’m locking it forever.

There once was a man named Cass
whose balls were made of spun glass
he’d cling them together
and play stormy weather
while lightening shot out of his ass

There was a young Lady called Tart
Who felt she needed a fart
She stepped outside
And to her surprise
Blew over a horse and cart

A flatulent fellow called Bart
Consumed beans for the sake of his art
And his silent but deadlies
Played beautiful medleys
That plucked at the strings of one’s heart.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long, he could suck it.
He said with a grin,
as he was wiping his chin
If my head was a cunt, I could f*ck it.

daqui

Sem comentários: